1. Two cranes to discharge solid bulk, connected to a conveyor belt.
2. Encapsulated and sealed pipeline transportation system, connected to a last-generation traveling loader to transfer copper concentrate.
4. Warehouse for copper concentrate: 55,000 tons.
5. Dome for clinker and cement: 45,000 tons. Melón S.A owns all the unloading facilities.
6. Warehouse to store various concentrates: 6,000 tons.
7. Acid duct: shipping of sulfuric acid (H2S04).
8. Warehouse for copper concentrate: 30,000 tons.
9. Anglo American warehouse for copper concentrate: 60,000 tons.
10. La Greda warehouse for solid bulk storage: 46,000 tons.
11. Warehouse for grain and general cargo: 10,000 tons.
12. Rail yard.
13. Clean grain warehouse: 45,000 tons.
14. Warehouse for Chilean Customs and the Agriculture and Livestock Service.
15. Open yard for general cargo: 30,000 m2.
16. Pet coke storage yard (ENAP): 80,000 tons.
17. Melón S.A. cement mill.
18. Covered yard: 6,640 m2.